A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
lemme go throw away my contacts now
i have this problem where i don’t have enough time to actually do things because i’m too busy sitting on my ass doing nothing
replacing my heart with another liver so i can drink more and care less
that’s that “CAN’T TELL ME (and the ancestors) NOTHING” face
Wow. Best reworking of porn.
Nintendo Soap cartridges
I WAS PANICKING THE WHOLE TIME BEFORE I REALIZED IT WAS SOAP WHAT
I WANT TO RUB MEGA MAN ALL OVER MY NAKED BODY I’M GOING TO CRYthank god, i was getting reallyupset as i scrolled nd then i read the captions
wow this was so concerning for a moment hahaha
I GOT SO SCARED and then i said ok
I almost started having a panic attack
I want it this is fab